Future 2 acquired certainly one of its first hotfixes patches because the Season of the Misplaced replace launched at the beginning of September. The Future 2 Hotfix 220.127.116.11 primarily addresses the Trials of Osiris content material together with some Crucible PvP points. Moreso, many gamers had been having hassle getting their fingers on the Ager’s Scepter, the newest unique that gamers can earn finishing the Season of the Misplaced weekly quests. For those who had been bothered by the weekly quests, the brand new patch ought to have sorted that out for you.
Whereas that is the primary cause Bungie’s servers went into upkeep, much more content material is developing. On this week’s episode of this week at Bungie, the devs revealed that they’re bringing again the First Trial Labs. Gamers can queue into a brand new Trials Labs recreation mode, which provides gamers the prospect to check new PvP guidelines.
Future 2 Hotfix 18.104.22.168
TRIALS OF OSIRIS
- Particular ammo not refreshes upon resurrection
- Added maintain to buy performance to gear purchasable from Saint-14 to be able to stop unintentional purchases.
- Weapons acquired from the Trials of Osiris Status Rank Reward monitor on Saint-14 will now have their Masterwork Slots energetic.
- Added tooltip to Glory and Elimination playlists to point that their matchmaking prefers ability.
- Mounted a difficulty the place some gamers had been unable to finish Wayfinder’s Voyage I if Petra didn’t seem after interacting with the compass.
- Mounted a difficulty the place Tracing the Stars II quest couldn’t be accomplished if Atlas Skews had been picked up earlier than selecting up the hunt.
- Mounted a difficulty the place the Proving Grounds strike wouldn’t seem on Nessus for gamers in the event that they didn’t unlock it earlier than Season of the Misplaced started.
GAMEPLAY AND INVESTMENT
- Adept Weapon Mods for Influence, Cost Time, Blast Radius and Projectile pace can now be acquired from Grandmaster Nightfalls and Raids, along with Trials of Osiris.
- Mounted yet one more situation brought on by Telesto.
- Teleso bolts not spawn orbs of energy when hit with a Proximity Explosive Knife.
- Mounted a crash that could possibly be brought on by a sure mixture of armor mods.
If you need to try the Future 2 hotfix 22.214.171.124, then browse the hotfix at your leisure.