Ubisoft has already revealed a few of the Operator balancing modifications coming as a part of the Rainbow Six: Siege Y6S3.3 replace, with Citadel, Conflict. Kapkan, Meluse, Oryx, and Wamai all within the firing line. For now, right here’s what’s reside in-game proper now, because of the Rainbow Six: Siege Y6S3.2 replace, launched October 5.
Take a look at the Y6S3.1 patch notes right here.
- Decreased total dimension and improved readability to the scoreboard.
- PC customers can now show real-time efficiency metrics within the HUD resembling FPS, latency, and NVIDIA-related metrics. (This characteristic might be toggled by way of the Choices menu, and gamers can select between Minimal and Superior Metrics.)
- When one participant takes down a teammate and one other finishes them off, the participant who downed them will probably be faraway from the match.
- A muffled sound was heard on some computerized weapons.
Degree / map fixes
- Some gamers had been getting caught between the barrels and rubbish baggage at EXT Teacups on Theme Park map.
- There have been points with planting or choosing up the defuser in particular areas on numerous maps.
- Rappel exploit allowed gamers to achieve areas that ought to have been inaccessible on the brand new Shoreline map.
- Varied degree of element points on Yacht and Tower maps.
- Sport crashed when Mira’s Black Mirror was ejected whereas an lively Cluster Cost was connected to it.
- Pulse’s Cardiac Sensor seemed to be caught on the “Connecting…” display screen when a participant seen Pulse in Assist Mode.
- Animation was lacking when the participant tries to exit rappel with Osa’s Talon-8 Defend outfitted.
- Participant was capable of exit rappel with Osa’s Talon-8 Defend outfitted.
Consumer expertise fixes
- Mounted numerous UI points.
- Defend skins weren’t previewed in 3D within the Weapon Skins class of the Store.
- Thumbnails for defend skins had been lacking from the Battle Cross buy side-panel.
- C4 turned white on the brand new Nitro Cell mannequin.
- Varied localization points fastened.
- Spherical timer confirmed incorrect time remaining on Stadia. (This was delivered to PC and Luna final week as hotfix.)