In response to the newest rumors popping out from the Rumor mill, the Sony A7 IV digital camera teaser video is popping out tomorrow and the official announcement of the digital camera might be completed on Oct 21, 2021, if all the things goes on schedule. The sources of the rumor mill additionally added that the transport of the digital camera will begin from December 2021.
Though, regardless of the so shut announcement date the extremely trusted Japanese sources are utterly silent on this. So, the one factor we are able to do is to attend.
We already posted numerous particulars in regards to the upcoming Sony A7 IV digital camera.
Sony A7IV rumored specs:
- Newly developed 33MP sensor
- 15 stops of DR
- 3.69m dot EVF and LCD is improved too (1.44m dot???)
- 4k30 video is oversampled from 7K
- 4k 60p might be oversampled from 4.8k s35 mode and 10bit 4:2:2
- 4k streaming (and FHD 60p streaming)
- 5.5 stops of IBIS (+ AS)
- Similar A7sIII physique design and identical heatsink system.
- Full measurement HDMi
- Totally articulating LCD display
- Improved touchscreen capabilities
- UHS-II SD-cards and CF Xpress playing cards
- Similar new Sony menu system of the A7sIII
- Worth $2,499 [aprrox]
We’re nonetheless ready for the ultimate affirmation of the trusted sources.